To the little one living and growing in my belly, Life has not always gone as expected, but our dream and prayer for you never faded. Extremely grateful to become your momma and cannot wait to meet you. This mom and dad are already so in love with you. See you in November little one!

Ultrasound

Ultrasound
Baby Boy King at 17 weeks and 4 days

About baby and the due date

  • * Zodiac Sign: Scorpio * Half Birthday: May 4 * Birthstone: Yellow Topaz * Birth Flower: Chrysanthemum or Chrysanthemum * Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The White Metal Rabbit * Your baby will start kindergarten in 2017, be old enough to drive a car in 2027, finish high school in 2030, and will graduate from college with the class of 2034, give or take a year.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Pregnant-7 weeks

About 3 weeks ago I had a feeling that it wasn't just me and Mark anymore.  4 pregnancy tests later (all positive), it was confirmed.  I am finally pregnant.  I didn't tell Mark right away.  I found out on a Sunday, but didn't tell Mark until Monday night.  I tried to find a cool exciting way to tell him, but in the end I just told him I made an appointment for an ultrasound at the end of the month because we are having a baby.  I think he was in shock.  He really didn't say much right away, but since then he has been in "gotta get everything together and ready before baby gets here" mode.  The man equivalent of Nesting!  I guess nesting begins earlier in men or maybe just in this one.  Either way, things are getting done around here which is great.  First thing he did was make more room in the garage so as I get bigger I can still get in and out of my car.  Sweet and hilarious all at the same time.  Other things he has started is cleaning out what used to be the 2 guest rooms to make a baby's room and a guest room.  The guest bathroom is also in the process of getting a new tile floor.  So things are moving along.  We are cautiously optimistic about this baby.  Mark keeps telling me "if there is a baby in there..."  I guess he needs the doctor to say it is so and that everything is alright with the baby for him to get really excited and be able to believe that it is true (4 home tests or not, lol)  In the meantime I'm no longer allowed to clean the house with anything stronger than water, workout with weights, eat anything suspicious or use any kind of creams or lotions that he has not approved.  Oh my!  He is even trying to ban me from eating anything microwaved.  Harder than you think.  So far no morning sickness which I am extremely greatful for, slightly nauseous but I think it is mostly due to the headaches I keep getting.  Hopefully it will not get much harder than this.  1st doctor appointment with my new Obgyn is March 30th.  I will be 8 and a half weeks at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment