To the little one living and growing in my belly, Life has not always gone as expected, but our dream and prayer for you never faded. Extremely grateful to become your momma and cannot wait to meet you. This mom and dad are already so in love with you. See you in November little one!

Ultrasound

Ultrasound
Baby Boy King at 17 weeks and 4 days

About baby and the due date

  • * Zodiac Sign: Scorpio * Half Birthday: May 4 * Birthstone: Yellow Topaz * Birth Flower: Chrysanthemum or Chrysanthemum * Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The White Metal Rabbit * Your baby will start kindergarten in 2017, be old enough to drive a car in 2027, finish high school in 2030, and will graduate from college with the class of 2034, give or take a year.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day 2011-The day we told the Barkema's!

Today we told the family.  We were at Becky's sitting by the pool all day eating when Hannah decided her and Zach needed to leave and go back home.  Of course Mark had picked that moment to go to Graeters for ice cream.  I told Hannah she couldn't leave until Mark came back and then I texted Mark and told him to hurry up.  A few minutes later he made it back (with strawberry ice cream for me) and we passed out our invitations to everyone.

Front:
 Back:
Everyone proceeded to tell me that they have been waiting for us to say something.  I guess they had been talking about me all weekend.  It didn't help that my dress for graduation clearly showed a baby pooch.  I'm glad they waited for me to tell them though. 

Hannah left right after we told them and immediately facebooked that her sister is pregnant.  I guess she forgot that she has 2 sisters because Becky's friends started texting her right away asking if it was her. 

The Family:

  After that we called Grandpa Barkema and Aunt Jacque and Uncle Lon. 

Finally, the world can know!

No comments:

Post a Comment